SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER (BUILDING, BASED AT PROJECT SITE)
- Master / Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / Quantity Surveying / Building / Project or Construction Management.
- Minimum 15 years (for Sr. Project Manager) & 10 years (for Project Manager) working experience in construction management.
- Experience in working on a variety of different projects including government complexes, commercial complexes, hospitals, high-rise offices and residential buildings.
- Good leadership with an ambition to grow a team and the ability to work independently and creatively.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good technical and contractual knowledge in the construction industry.
- Capable in managing multi-disciplinary works including project planning, budget and cost control, safety, material and quality implementation.
- Supervise sub-contractor in all site related jobs, meeting schedule deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure contractors meet all contractual conditions for performance.
- Meeting high quality standards in construction and proper application of construction techniques.
- Generate timely internal and external job status reports.
- Take leadership in resolving construction related issues and mitigate potential risks at sites.
- Ensure sites are fully complied with local building and safety regulations.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387