SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR / QUANTITY SURVEYOR / SITE QUANTITY SURVEYOR
(Building, Based in Project Site)
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years (for Sr. QS) & 6 years (for QS) related working experience.
- Experience in working on a variety of different projects including government complexes, commercial complexes, hospitals, high-rise offices and residential buildings.
- Good knowledge in taking-off, costing, tender preparation, evaluation of claims and finalization of account.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, committed and good communication skills.
- Involve in overall contract tendering process which includes planning and organizing of tender interview, evaluating tender, recommendation, procurement and award of contracts.
- Responsible for tender document preparation, contract administration, cost estimate.
- Preparation of variation work and project process claims.
- Verify the contractor or sub-contractor’s monthly claims.
- Responsible for cost control of preliminary budget.
- Attend regular on-site project meeting.
- Resolve issues that are related to contract in timely manner and in accordance with the condition of contract.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387