Purchasing Assistant (Based in HQ)
- Minimum SPM.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field & preferably with building materials background.
- Familiar with SQL software.
- Experience in ISO Quality Management System is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate also encourage to apply.
- To coordinate & administer materials and equipment purchases for company and projects.
- To select, evaluate and register suppliers based on competitiveness, qualification and ability to meet company’s/project’s requirements.
- To prepare company’s Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- To liaise with suppliers in terms of requirements, costing, delivery and after-sales service for materials or equipment purchased.
- To participate in monitoring, appraising and auditing suppliers.
- To source materials/plants, Machinery & Equipment for both tendering and project execution stages.
- To control and monitor the stock and conditions of plants, machineries and equipment on a regular basis.
- To ensure full compliance of purchasing related policies, activities, procedures with the company’s required quality standards.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387