Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
(Building Project, Based at Project Site-Teaching Hospital at Kuala Terengganu)
(Building Project, Based at Project Site – Klang Valley)
- Master / Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / Quantity Surveying / Building / Project or Construction Management.
- Minimum 15 years (for Sr. Project Manager) & 10 years (for Project Manager) working experience in construction management.
- Experience in working on a variety of different projects including government complexes, commercial complexes, hospitals, high-rise offices and residential buildings.
- Familiar with Hospital Job and JKR requirements and procedures (for Terengganu Site).
- Good leadership with an ambition to grow a team and the ability to work independently and creatively.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good technical and contractual knowledge in the construction industry.
- Capable in managing multi-disciplinary works including project planning, budget and cost control, safety, material and quality implementation.
- Oversee the appointed contractor and the construction from conception to completion according to established schedule and costs.
- Ensure the contractor meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Ensure that the job meets construction quality standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Review work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Quick respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and ensure that works carried out are complied with the building and safety regulations.
- Provide timely reports and feedback to the management.
- Capable of managing multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality implementation.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems at constructions sites, lead and liaison with site personnel and sub-contractors to resolve problems.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387