(Building, Base at Project Site)
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Construction Manager / Building or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience in Project Planning for construction industry.
- Capable of working independently and handling correspondence work.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience in Building Works is preferred.
- Required skill(s) – Primavera (preferable), Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Able to meet tight schedule.
- Able to start work immediately.
- To monitor the Actual Progress against Schedule on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- To carry out coordinating and scheduling works with relevant subcontractors in order to achieve scheduled milestone.
- To assist and report to Project Manager with regards to planning and control function.
- To advise the Project Manager pertaining to slippage progress, prepare recovery schedule and advise on mitigation and preventive measure.
- To prepare progress report on weekly/monthly basis.
- To assist in managing and guiding the project team.
- To monitor and ensure project progress to the given timeline, budgeted cash flow and quality.
- To generate various network diagrams for monitoring and reporting purpose.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387