(Building, Based at Project Site-Kuala Trengganu)
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years related working experience.
- Experience in working on a variety of different projects including government complexes, commercial complexes, hospitals, high-rise offices and residential buildings.
- Good leadership with an ambition to grow a team and the ability to work independently and creatively.
- Good technical and contractual knowledge in the construction industry.
- Ensure a successful deliverance of a project in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Resolve construction related issues and mitigate potential project risks.
- Establish good working relationship with clients, consultants and local authorities such as NSC and DSC.
- Formulate work schedule and construction programmes in accordance with the project requirements and specifications.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387