(Building, Based in Project Site)
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Building or any relevant field
- Minimum 10 years related working experience.
- Experience in working on a variety of different projects including government complexes, commercial complexes, hospitals, high-rise offices and residential buildings.
- Good knowledge in tender process, pre and post contract requirements, performance claims and other contract related matters.
- A team player with good leadership and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ensure projects are executed in according to the specification, safety requirements, budget and within timeline.
- Manage full spectrum of cost and construction management, tender administration processes including bills of quantities, coordination, interviews, negotiation, drafting, reviewing of tender/ contract documentation.
- Supervising QS in cost estimate and site progress.
- Forecast and formulate procurement plans, strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure material are purchased and delivered in accordance to the required specifications.
- Ensure verification on material requisition, taking-off quantities/ site measurements of work, progress claims and invoices are carried out within the approved timeline by clients and consultants.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387