- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Architecture or School of Technology (Construction or Building / Interior Design)
- Working Background:
- Technical Assistant (Architect Firm – more than 15 years)
- Architect (Architect Firm / Property Developer / Main Contractor – more than 7 years)
- Experience in working in Klang Valley for high-end residential or commercial projects and completed at least 2 projects from construction to hand-over.
- Lead and mentor construction, design, and technical teams to achieve project objectives.
- Evaluate design specifications and project plans for approval or recommend changes in design.
- Assist to oversee the hiring and training of construction personnel for a building project, whenever needed.
- Coordinate and assign duties to technical staff to ensure smooth work operations.
- Select and procure suitable materials and equipment for an architectural project.
- Assist to conduct negotiations with building contractors to determine the rate for construction services, wherever required
- Carry out cost estimates to determine and recommend the budget for a building project.
- Supervise construction activities to ensure compliance with established building specifications.
- Proffer recommendations to clients on the materials, equipment, and labor required for an architectural undertaking.
- Enforce adherence to health/safety policies and procedures to ensure a risk-free and healthy working environment together with the Head of Project.
- Contact clients to present proposals for the management/coordination of a construction project.
- Ensure proper documentation of all relevant financial and construction information for reference and report purposes.
- Carry out studies and research works to identify new techniques for construction and construction management.
- Conduct analysis on project plans and technological resources to determine the feasibility of a project.
- Liaise with production, technical, management and purchasing personnel through discussions and implementation of project plans.
Interested candidates are invited to fax / email / write-in with the detailed resume and photograph (n.r)
stating your qualification, working experience, present and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Pesona Metro Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Jalan SB Indah 1/19
Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 3-8943 6387